Our 8th Annual General Meeting is coming up next weekend! Make sure your calendars are marked.
- Date: Saturday, May 30, 2015
- Time: 10:00 am – 12:00 noon
- Place: Dharma Coffee, 425 N. Whisman Rd. in the Vineyard Complex
Topics on the agenda:
- Mayor John McAlister: Mountain View’s mayor will be our special guest. He is looking forward to hearing from us and answering our questions. This is a great opportunity to discuss issues that are important to you.
- Area Development: Come find out what big changes are in the plans for our neighborhood and surrounding area.
- Officer Elections: We will hold elections for the 4 officer positions on the WWNA Board. All positions are available. Please consider getting involved! Any questions about what’s involved with being on the board? Check out our bylaws or feel free to ask me, or any board member.
- CERT: We will learn more about our neighborhood’s very important Community Emergency Response Team.
Delicious coffee and pastries (from Dharma Coffee) will be provided by the WWNA.
It’s been an exciting year for the WWNA! Come and get to know your neighbors and discuss important issues that affect our neighborhood while enjoying free refreshments.